Saturday, August 22, 2009

Helloooo. Went to gym today at sengkang with clique. Did some intense training ( for me cuz it is intense when you dont have enuff sleep before hand -.-) Today focused on training biceps and deltoids , and abit of abs. Was thinking of training pecs but i abit scared cuz of my last time operation ~_~ so didnt train tt part.

then went back home and sleep. ji tao toh on bed. Just woke up and i can feel the soreness of my muscles already. After effect of not training for so long... Haiz. I'm still weak physically. never mind , gonna train and rest up my body in this upcoming hols. To be useful i need to be strong first. not gonna touch the legs because it is already strong as it is ; my upper body needs that training.

Ok , that's about it. Hmm thursday gonna have Masquarade party in school for School of Design ~_~. Sian.

Vin