Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Argh!!!! Dam sian ahhh!!! Ugh , this sianness....Haiz dam emo now luh , cuz of smth STUPID that
happened today.

Today got chem mock exam.Then for the 1st time of my entire school life , i decided to properly sit down and study.So yesterday went to National Library to study wif Nic and gang.Then we study until 9 pm.Then today , continues to study like freak on "Mole Concept" , which is all the calculation crap , A.K.A the only topic which stops me from mastering Chem.

Then after studying like f**k, i felt that i could do well. Then since the mock exam is on the topics we learn this year ma , then i thought not so bad , at least not all is gonna be mole concept questions. Then went to hall for exam. The worst shit officially happened to me.

I dig my bag like f**k . Got everything rdy le , but cnt find the freaking calculator!!!!! i remember i got take it wif me liao , then its like wtf?! Who took my calculator sia. Then i accepted it , steady , do the exam without calculator. I thought not all question will need calculator de.Then when doing the paper , every page is like have at least one mole concept question. That instance i tell u.... i'd snapped. NO CALCULATOR HOW TO DO MOLE CONCEPT!!! Dun ask me to do mental calculation. One question nid to do dunno how many decimal crap liao lor.. f**k sia

1st time screwing up my chem , and ending my chem-owning streak. Great , now ppl are gonna laugh at me. Grrr!!!! Then after exam i go ask val if she got see any calculator , she said she saw in class. WTF . I remember i kept it in my bag liao. Which means when i was at the library someone took it -.-

&*@#*(@


SoLO