Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yos. Nth much happened today. Kinda boring lol.Anyway "mad tv" is really hilarious.
If you feeling bored , bo liao or sians can go watch some "mad tv" vids.It will really crack you up
lol. Just type "mad tv" at youtube and you can select many diff types of videos.They are mainly
parodies by the way, and is really dam funny!

Now trying to learn how to draw manga too , cuz i wanna prepare myself before entering my poly course. Still not very sure wad course to take lei , but it's prolly something related to mass com de la. Anyway , my dream is to be a director/scripwriter/creator.Cause i believe a pen is
mightier than a sword. And i really feel like creating my very own anime ( sounds like its gonna be CMI -.-) , and break the stereotype that Singapore cannot produce good quality animes.It's gonna be hard , and it may be a path whereby many may criticise , but if i do my best , i am sure i can do it :) And so can you! :)))

Dreams are a possibility, but to turn it into reality , you got to do something about it, or it will always only be just a dream.

Guess that's all , time for me to learn more manga-drawing at youtube -.-


SoLO