Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey. Tml marks the start of the prelims. With eng paper 1 1st, then pure geography for me. = =
I hope i can pass well , although i am not really gonna study much for it. (dun wanna risk the chance of accidently unleashing my full potential before the actual Os ). Oh well , time to enter stress mode.

Hah , and to ming ming , hope ur gastric is better :D ( ps for mistaking ur gastric pain look = sleeping position not shuang look -.-)

And , i am seriously wondering , if fact , i am feeling that people around me are starting to take advantage of my kindness... Its like , dam f*cked up can.But still , i cant change this soft side of me. Dunno why either .

Also to Nick lim, if you are reading this , please do your very best to fight the depression.I promise , i will do my best to help you in ur studies when you return.DUN LET HISTORY REPEAT. FIGHT , AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Dun forget our promise , we are gonna ace O lvls , remember? So , i will be waiting for your return. God bless you.

SoLO