Sunday, February 21, 2010

I will endure. Love is simple, but it is definitely not easy. There are bound to be hardships, but it could be overcomed. That's the power of love.

Many people are telling me how this relationship would not work out etc etc. Despite our different lifestyles. It doesnt have to be this complicated. I said I love her for who she is, and it will be that way. Even if she go to pubs and all, i will still love her as much, although i dont like her to go to all that places.

I really love her a lot, although there are a lot of times when i feel so fucked up inside due to so many things. But at the end of the day,i still want to hug her and tell her that she's not alone.

All these emotions are really taking a toll on my heart now, and my chest problems just have to add on to this. I don't know, but i can only pray to God. I pray to Jesus to teach me how to love her, and how to help her. I want to love her like He does.

Perhaps the world might just end tomorrow, or i may be gone anytime. I dont know, but i just want to love with all i have, even if the pain in my heart and all the hurt kills me. I am fool.. but i love my girl.

Vin