Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4th day of endurance after damage..

I will be counting these days , where i have to go beyond the norm..The days where i have to endure this pain till after the "O"s. Well for those who knows what is going on , pls keep it to yourselves.. For those who are wondering wad the waffles i am talking about , i am talking waffle language hahaahaha...

Ok , today had science prac and english paper 2. Was seemingly easy , despite the fact of prelims being harder than the actual Os.. I just hope my body could hold on.. I dunno. I am saying this without any guarantees.. Just with that faith in me. Faith in God. In his plans. For now, i will just have to do what i gotta do.. Yeap. And i wish nick lim will come back..seriously , you have to make a difference.. No one lives your life , only you , and so only you can make a change. And yes, u CAN make a change. I know its hard , but i am fighting a battle on my own too.. and it ain't easy...

I dunno what the outcome will be , but.. i'll just live on. Cause no one's gonna walk the path of life for me. I have to do it myself.Yup , that's all.


And love hurts so much..the reason gone , but the damage stays..

SoLO