Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hey. Today went to school at about 8 , although science prac starts at 11. Actually wanna go school at 7 de , but then after i wake up bath le, nick smsed me , say that he will reach at 8. Then i went back to sleep. LOL.

So i went to school at 8 , studied a bit on some crap notes about chemistry. Then felt kinda bored so me and nick started to draw anime.zzz. Then draw halfway saw galvin. First thing he ask me is "wanna follow me to 1 charity find junior ma? " Then i was like , anything lor. So followed him up. His junior wan galvin to help him draw some DnT stuff. Then its dam funny. He wanna go out of class but chinese teacher dun allow. So went down to space and watched galvin "fan nao" over how to draw the DnT thingy, haha.

Then after that is my science prac le... For chem, i did a lot of precautions. Like reading the questions freakin carefully. Oh well , the answer weird weird de. Haha.Guess that's all.


SoLO