Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello. Had my physics paper 2 today. Did a very stupid thing . I thought that the paper was 1 hr 30 mins , but actually it is 1 hr 15 mins only. So in between, i took a little break .. and...... ( you can probably guess where this is going to.. so no need to explain la -.- ) .ZZZ. ok la ok la. I ended up with no time to complete one question in section C. Only managed to do that question de first part. Haiz. Oh well , prelim are meant for you to make mistakes , not the "O"s. I'll be sure to not make such a stupid mistake again.

Haiz , kind of moody right now. Suddenly realised a lot of things. After "O"s , i probably would not be able to meet those people that i know this year anymore.. how sad. I wouldn't even know if i would come back to school after the "O"s , cause it's like i am not needed there at all...Then..... aiya no mood to carry on le la..

I could only watch , cause i can't stop time..

SoLO